Wednesday, August 29, 2018

   Dance till it hurts



                   Chapter one

It was the best  day of my life so far. Mum was letting me go to ballet school! (I was only getting a tour though). I kissed my mum goodbye and got on with the tour. The first thing I got to see was the beautiful flowery garden with roses and several bushes shaped like a pair of ballet shoes the encherance was as beautiful thing I have ever seen. After that we went inside, and by we I mean me and Miss Tutu, the best ballet teacher in the whole school.
“First I will be showing you the babies room.
“There's a babies room?” I muttered to myself. Oh, you are probably wondering what my name is? Well it is Crystal Waters.
“What are you daydreaming about child,” shouted Miss Tutu!
“Nothing!”
“Ok, well on with the tour,” smiled Miss Tutu.
“This is the senior babies, and this is the juniors where you will be attending this year. Oh and here we have the intermediate class. Where you will be going next year if you do good in your class, and pass your exam. But if you fail you have to leave this school forever hahahahaha! I mean lets see whats down here.”
Ok”
“Here is where the best of the best of my classes go.” she smiled.
Miss Tutu showed me every room in the ballet school except her office.
“Why can’t I go into your office?” I asked politely.
“Because it is forbidden to every stupid kid in this school! I mean run alone.” she said very loudly.
“Oookay.”
“Well are you waiting for an invitation to leave me alone!” she shouted.
“No.” I said with confusion.
I ran out the door. Luckily mum had just arrived. I jumped into the car as fast as I could.
“How was the tour?” asked mum.
“It was so cool,” I answered.
“Ok, buckle up. Are you ready to go home?” Mum asked.
“Yes!,” I replied.
                   
                       
                        Chapter Two

DDDDDDDIIINNGGG DDDDDIINNGG.
“Just five more minutes. What a second ahhh. It’s ballet today. I gotta get ready!” I shouted.
So up and down I went getting ready.
Finally, “Mum!!!!!!!!!” I shouted “I'm ready for ballet.”
So off we went downtown to the ballet practise. As soon as the car stopped I ran to my class, busted open the door and everyone stared at me! I suddenly became very shy. The teacher there said,
“Oh you must be Crystal Waters. I’m Mrs Leotard. Miss Tutu said you were new to dance, so I am just going to teach you some basic stuff. I’m sure it is going to be a piece of cake for you. Class please say hello to our newest member of the ballet school.”
“Hello Crystal,” the class said.
Mrs Leotard spluttered back
“I will teach you over here while the rest of the class practices their turns. So do you know how to do first position, second position, third position, fourth position or fifth position?” Mrs Leotard asked.
“UUUUUMMMMM, not really,” I admitted with embarrassment.
The other girls giggled while practising their dance for the concert.
“When class was over I decided to walk home. Mum was late so once I walked through the door. Mum was so confused.
“Honey, what are you doing home so early? It only 3:30?” asked Crystal’s mum in confusion.
“No,” I told her, “it's 5:45. You were meant to pick me up 45 minutes ago!!!!!!!!”
“What. But I only watched seven episodes of Shortland Street. I mean I need to do the dishes.” Crystal’s mum said with disbelief.
But when she looked at the time on her phone she realized she had lost track of time.
                    

                   Chapter three
more to come!!!!!!!!!
Isla.

No comments:

Post a Comment