Tuesday, August 7, 2018




MINE      CRAFT
       LIFE*

                                                                            
This is the portal.

Once upon a time, there were two boys. They were both playing on Mine Craft trying to make a portal that no one has ever made before, when all of a sudden a portal came up and sucked them in. Ten minutes later…. they woke up and looked around,  they realised that they were in Mine Craft. Suddenly it turned to night. It was pitch black. They tried to build a house before the Creepers, Zombies, Spiders and Witches came and tried to kill them. They built the house out of grass. When they woke up it was morning. They tried to find bedrock to build a better and stronger house.  When they had found bedrock, they built their house bigger and stronger. They also built a crafting box. This is how you build a crafting box.
Step 1. Put a piece of tree block in a square shape with only four blocks.
Then they found a wolf and a cat so they tamed the cat and the wolf. In the night one of the boys went out for a walk, suddenly something jumped out of the bushes and bite him twice on the arm. So he tried to run back to the house and then he fell over and then got back up and ran and he just made it on time. Then he woke up his friend and showed him his arm. He showed him his arm. He was badly bleeding. In the morning his friend wouldn’t wake up then he realized he was dead.
“NOOOOO!!!!!”
To be continued………..

   
* CHAPTER TWO *
“NOOOOO!!!!!”
“WHY DID IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO YOU!!!
Then a girl appeared  out of the bushes, she had blood all over her mouth. She looked at the dead boy and realized that she killed him. Because every night she turns into a carnivore and starts eating humans. Then the boy said,
“Hello who’s there?”
The girl answered,
“It’s just a little girl.”
“What is your name?” said the boy.
“MY name is Paris, what is your name?”  
“My name is Ben.”
“So what are you doing out here by yourself?” said, Paris.
“Well my friend got attacked by something and he was bleeding a lot and in the morning  he was dead because he bleed to death.” “I’m sorry about that, where are you from.” Said Paris.
“Oh yeah uh that’s a long story so maybe I will tell you that story one day.”
“I am from Canada and that is all I am going to say.” said Ben.
“What is Canodo?”
“It’s is actually pronounced Canada not Canodo, anyway that's where I live .”said Ben.
“ I have never heard of Canodo,” said Paris.
Then Ben just realized should he tell her where he came no not yet he thought
“So where are you heading to? Said Ben.
Well I’m trying to get back home,” said Paris.
“So where do you live?”
“I live in Eridasa,” said Paris.
“Where is Eridasa?” Said Ben.
“That's where I live,” said Paris.
“Ok let’s make a deal if you take me home I will help you get to Canada,” said Paris.
“Deal or no deal? Said Paris.
“Deal.”
20 days later……..
“Thank you for helping me get home.” said Paris.
“Your welcome, now how do I get home?” said Ben.
“Ok come with me.”said Paris.
So Ben went with Paris into her six storey house, and went into a dark room with only one light on. Paris said,
“Come into the light and say I wish to go home.”
“Is that it,” said Ben.
“Yup.”
“Well I guess this is goodbye, thank you for everything, bye.” said Ben.
“Bye I hope we can see each other one day, bye and no thank you for everything,” said Paris.
So then ben said,
“ I wish to go home.”
He closed his eyes for a second and then opened them and he was at home and so was his brother then they hugged each other and deleted Minecraft and said at the same time,
“I’m never playing minecraft again.

THE END written by Tiana Kavanagh

1 comment:

  1. Great story Tiana, I think it was quite interesting and funny.

    ReplyDelete